I will not call my goals for this year resolutions. I will call them goals. Setting goals, reasonable healthy goals, that are applicable and achievable is fine with me. I do not need to cave to societal ideals and create a list of resolutions surrounding my body as a project. I will create goals that are meaningful and helpful to me. 2017 will be another year of change and I will cultivate more healthy coping strategies to deal with that.
My goals for 2017 as of now (they may change and evolve and that’s okay):
- Enter into a marketing/social media specific job (ideally with my current company)
- Continue to write and submit to TheMighty.com and this blog
- Find new avenues to pursue with my writing; new sites, new opportunities,etc.
- Become more financially literate
- Learn! Read more books on topics that interest me, listen to podcasts, do lynda.com trainings, read articles, etc.
- Do yoga at least once a week
- Practice self care daily (positive affirmations in my morning routines – let’s go)
- Create more solid, healthy, daily routines
What are your goals for this year? Do you set any? Let me know your thoughts!